Monday, December 15, 2008

ashley

it never ceases to amaze me how wonderful my friends are. this weekend ashlin came to visit from irvine. i can not even tell you how cool she is... if you know her, then you get it!

we went to U-31 in north park to see the vokab kompany show (im such a groupie).  well she ended up loving them just as much as me. we had a few drinks, including a 24oz PBR!!!

danced our bootys off and mingled with the band a bit. ok really just the bass player. but ashlin said 'hey you should get kim on your next guest list for the san fran show'

hahaha. thats just the kinda gal she is.

so had an amazing night. and a delicious morning. went to the little mexican place by my apt to have breakfast burritos and coffee. im sitting there and ashlin comes running in saying you need to see this dog. 

and this is what i see!

is it a dog, is it a horse blanket, or did some hippie ditch their dreds on the side walk. so i had to snap a pic. and apparently i cant figure out how to rotate it :(

so after my appointment (once again if you know, then you know :) i needed coffee. well ashlin had her coffee from another place in starbucks. the guy said 'i will give you a free whatever you want to throw that away'. ummm what?!?!

ok. so she does. she orders and he asks for her name. she says 'its ashley'.

i say: YOUR NAMES NOT ASHLEY!!! haha and thats why i love ashlin!

a little amendment. i went to facebook to post my blog address so ashlin could see the extent of my crush on her by reading this. well i re-read her happy birth day post to me. i think i  need to share this too:

Well they say it's your birthday (Guitar goes nah-nah-nah-nah-nah) Well Happy Birthday to ya (Guitar goes nah-nah-nah-nah-nah) They say it's your birthday (in higher pitched voice getting louder) (Guitar goes nah-nah-nah-nah-nah) Well Happy Birthday to ya ... Repeat Chorus until crescendo! Glad to see you getting older!

1 comment:

Ashlin said...

You are so funny! You make me sound like someone I want to meet! I am like, a huge fan.