Tuesday, October 14, 2008

support our troops

AND I DO. i mean my brother is going to iraq in a month, i grew up as an army brat, and i currently work for the navy... so dont worry about it (side note: to B with love ;)
but this is just plain dumb. camo hersheys kisses!
which then leads me to breast cancer curling irons, pots and pans, golf bags, and whatever else they can make in pink. wait... i support breast cancer awareness too!
i just dont appreciate the major corporations capitalizing on the current issues in our society.
thats all... i'll get off my soap box now (its a little wobbely)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Agreed! Although, the last blow dryer I bought was in fact the breast cancer one...not only did I get to support a cause while feeding corporate America, but I had a sweet hot pink blow dryer!!!