Thursday, October 2, 2008

if time were like legos...

THIS BLOG ENTRY IS THE DEVIL! IT WAS SPACED NICELY AND THEN ONE DAY IT WENT TO CRAP. I CAN NOT FIX IT. I'VE TRIED. I THINK PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHAT COMMENT GOES WITH THE PIC... OR AT LEAST I CAN DREAM!


... i would stack them all up into a massively unstable vertical monster completely out of chronological order. just like whats below (i really just needed to unload all of my camera phone images!)

Oh spoonage on the public ferry in WA. i believe it was very cold that night!




yummy torta-misu from extraordinary desserts in SD
















smooch
the trampede i think?
xmas last last year






the WAVE HOUSE (PB)
flowrider competion... and this is why i love so cal
stumbled upon this while riding a beach cruiser down the board walk







1st camera phone image for me ever! i was so excited to have a camera on my phone i took a picture of a flower. thats pretty lame!








haha. the people on the beach must have thought we were on our gay honey moon. i mean it is legal in cali now!


wheew! D to the UNZO!

No comments: